*Play way *Nursery *PrepI *PrepII *Class I *Class II
The world we live in today is marked with competition in every sphere and aspect of life. Each individual would like to be a winner in this rat race, and not a merdace in the crowd. For this it is necessary for us to recognize and appreciate the ability of the kid and help him/her bloom and grow to have a well rounded personality.
Taking cognizance of this point we developed KIDS CLUB. Where the kids are able to explore all kinds of ideas and concepts with latest equipments with the help of audio-visual aids. A collection of educational cd’s provide a good education play way method of learning, co-curricular activities, yoga, theatre, dance, music, craftwork, camps and many more things are conducted under the guidance of dedicated, loving and specially trained teachers for this particular age-group. The school provides transport at your doors. Regular picnic, educational tour and free medical check-ups by doctors.
Special emphasis on developing excellent communication skill and global English through proper pronunciation with phonetic sounds. Well planned and designed assignments, assessments through computers.
A Hindi Rhyme competition was conducted Gordon the students of the kids castle on Wednesday 7 December in the School’s auditorium in which nearly 40 students enthusiastically participated. Madam Shweta – the principal of Kinder Clatter play school graced the occasion as the judge who appreciated the efforts of the tiny toddlers. Out of the participants 15 students were adjudged the winners and Ms Shweta gave prize to the winners.
ACHIEVEMENT OF BLUE DAY
- Kids castle block celebrated blue day on 20th July 2016. During this day all little kids and their teachers looked beautiful in their blue attire.
- The day was eventful with the lots of activities like spray painting in stars worksheet, collage in earth, coloring in clouds with falling drops & best dressed competition enhanced the beauty of the day.
- Students enthusiastically participated in cricket activity.
- Best dressed competition made the day memorable. The whole day was filled with fun and excitement. To boost up their confidence certificates were given to the winners.
- Winners were:-
- Nursery :——– 1st Prem , 2nd Arbav Pratap S., 3rd Mayank
- Prep I:——– 1st Ananya Singh , 2nd Gainik , 3rd Hardik
- Prep II A:——- 1st Vedansh , 2nd Shivansh , 3rd Qudrat
- Prep II B:——- 1st Devansh , 2nd Divya, 3rd Pahal Maheshwari
ACHIEVEMENT OF YELLOW DAY
- Kids Castle block celebrated yellow day on 6th July 2016. During this day all little kids and their teachers looked beautiful in their yellow attire.
- The day was eventful with the lots of activities like spray painting in mango worksheet, clay moulding & sunflower making with thumb print & best dressed competition enhanced the beauty of the day.
- kids enjoyed a movie “ jungle book” in dass auditorium.
- best dressed competition made the day memorable. The whole day was filled with fun and excitement.to boost up their confidence certificates were given to the winner.
- Winners were:-
- Nursery :——– 1st Arnav Kaushik , 2nd Shlok, 3rd Govind
- Prep I:——– 1st Aamirka , 2nd Bhavya , 3rd Nabhya / Ganik
- Prep II A:——- 1st vedansh , 2nd kartik , 3rd shivan
- Prep II B:——- 1st Navya , 2nd Gaurav / veer, 3rd Kartik / Divya
In d.c model senior secondary school noddy’s nursery playgroup celebrated “red day” on 19th April 2017. During this day all the noddy’s kids were dressed up in red attire for the day.
Lots of activities were shown and executed through smart board in school auditorium. Activities like sponge dabbing in Apple, Letter Box Making, Fire Brigade Making enhance the beauty of the day.
Best dressed competition made the day memorable to boost up their confidence certificates were given to the winners by our honourable parents /guest of the day (ms sheetal singh )
Comment by guest (parents of ananya singh of our school) :- i was amazed by how well the concepts of red day were elucidatedby audio-visual projectors,the innovative ideas and interactive ways of teachers impressed me a lot.
Our Honorable Principal Dr. Jyoti Gupta extended a heartfelt gratitude to the guest present for the show.
ACHIEVEMENT OF SELF INTRODUCTION SESSION
To boost up their confidence certificates and gifts were given to the winners. Making family tree activity in each class make the day memorable.
1st Ibrahim Sardar of Nursery 2nd Rashmi Bhat of Nursery
1st Sameeksha of Prep2 2nd Kanishka of Prep I
1st Kamya of Class I 2nd Aadya of Class II
ACHIEVEMENT OF ENGLISH WRITING COMPETITION / VISIT TO SCHOOL
Best hand writing competition made the day memorable. To boost up their confidence certificates were given to the winners.
I Tanishka 1st Mayank 2nd Sagar 3rd
II Divya 1st Tanvi 2nd Muskaan 3rd
ACHIEVEMENT OF VISIT TO FIRE STATION
Kids Castle Block organized a Visit To Fire Station at Sec- 15. Kids enjoyed their visit with their respective class teacher. This visit was planned for the kids to educate them about Fire Brigade and work of Fire man. It is very important to give knowledge to the children about Fire Station and the importance of their services which they provide to our society.
Fire worker presented some activities for our kids which they do during fire accident by small demonstration. It indeed was a memorable experience.
ACHIEVEMENT OF POOL PARTY & VOCABULARY WORDS BUILDING
27th July, 16
Kids castle organized a ‘Pool Party’ for class Nursery to Prep II to their fun and enjoyment . Children had fun while playing with balloons, balls , umbrellas & boat in the pool tub. Water activities and pool dance made their day more excited .
Activities like missing words ( puzzle) in class l and vocabulary words building in class ll make the day memorable.To boost up their confidence certificates and gifts were given to the winners of class ll.
Class ll A
1st Aadya Nigam 2nd Luvish 3rd Shreya , Aditya
Class ll B
1st Daksh 2nd Khanak 3rd Kristy
VIJAY LAXMI AASTHA GUPTA JYOTI GUPTA
ACTIVITY INCHARGE CO-ORDINATOR PRINCIPAL
For further detail you can contact Ms. AASTHA GUPTA (co-coordinator) between 10.00 AM to 11.00 AM (all working day)
We aspire to inspire, hence our school’s philosophy is winners don’t do different things, they do things differently.
You are welcome to join us.
Thanks for faith upon us.